Meftal-Spas Tablet is a generic medicine that is available only on a prescription and prescribed by a doctor. It is used to treat the symptoms of menstrual pain and cramps. Along with this, you can also take this medicine in stomach pain. Blue Cross company makes this medicine.
This medicine is an anticholangic drug that means it relaxes your stomach and muscles, it is effective when there is sudden cramps and pain in your stomach then this medicine is very effective.
Most of the use of this medicine is used for the relief of pain during periods in women, so let us know when and by whom should this medicine be consumed.
Meftal-Spas Tablet Uses
This medicine is mainly used in women’s menstrual pain, muscle pain, intermittent pain and sudden abdominal pain and cramps.
Meftal-Spas Tablet Benefits
This medicine is easily available in all medical stores, when you consume this medicine in menstrual pain, then it can cause some of your muscle contractions and sudden cramps and pain inflammation. Inhibits the secretion of chemical messengers, giving you instant relief from period pain.
The special thing about this medicine is that it does not affect the bleeding in your period, that is, taking this medicine does not cause problems like your period or more or less bleeding! But before taking this medicine, you must consult the doctor.
In the same way, this medicine gives relief in stomach pain and sudden cramps to both men and women. Adults and children can also consume this medicine with the advice of a doctor. This medicine is the best selling medicine for menstrual pain! You can buy it online as well as in medical stores.
Meftal-Spas Tablet Side Effect
All medicines have some or the other side effects, this medicine also has side effects, which is very important for all of you to know! If you want to use this medicine, then first of all consult a doctor.
- Pregnant women should not use it.
- People who use excessive painkiller medicine should also not use it.
- If you eat this medicine and if you start vomiting or feel then you should not take it.
- Meftal-Spas Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney diseases, consult a doctor if you are using it.
- Individuals who consume alcohol should consume it with caution.
- You may feel dizzy after taking this medicine, dry mouth, these are also its side effects.
Meftal-Spas Tablet Dose
We use this medicine mainly in pain, but you should consume this medicine according to your condition and age.
- One tablet of Meftal-Spas can be taken by people who are suffering from dry stomach or lower abdominal pain.
- Women who are having pain in menstruation can take one tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening and they can take it continuously for two to three days.
- Those who have normal pain or intermittent pain can also use it in the morning and evening.
- Those whose age is between 5 to 12 years and they are having pain in their stomach, then they can eat half a tablet.