CTS Full Form – Cheque Truncation System
CTS Full Form – Craftsmen Training Scheme
CTS Full Form – Clear to Send
CTS Full Form – Cab Tyre Sheath
Cheque Truncation System
CTS is a system which is introduced by Reserve Bank of India for fast clearing of cheques. Checks are cleared very quickly through CTS. Check Truncation System (CTS) or Image-based Clearing System (ICS), in India, is a project of the RBI, commencing in 2010.
Benefits of CTS
- There is a facility of clearing checks in any bank, anywhere in the country.
- It saves time, money and efforts involved in the physical movement of cheques.
- The cheques clear faster which results in better customer service.
- It improves the operational efficiency of banking system.
- It reduces the chances of fraud related to clearing of cheques.
- No fear of losing cheques in transit.
- No geographical restrictions.
- CTS check clearing is possible in 24 hours
Craftsmen Training Scheme
The Craftsmen Training Scheme was introduced by the Government of India in year 1950 so that practical skill can be provided to educated youth. It will helps to raise quantitatively and qualitatively the industrial production by systematic training. The Scheme is the most important in the field of Vocational Training, has been shaping craftsmen to meet the existing as well as future manpower need. Presently, training courses under the Craftsmen Training Scheme are being offered through a network of 15,042 ITIs (Govt. 2,738 + Private 12,304) located all over the country with total trainees enrolled 22.82 lakhs
Clear To Send
CTS stands for Clear to Send. It is a flow control signal or mechanism in RS-232 standard. It indicates that a line or device is ready for data transmission e.g. ready to move.