Describe a time when you showed or taught a young person how to do a thing
– Who was the young person
– What did you teach him/her
– How did you feel after teaching
– Do you think the young person was benefited
1. Well, it is rightly said that learning has no age boundary.
2. I’ve learnt number of valuable things from my elders as well as my peers.
3. But here I’d like to share with you a time when I taught my niece (__NAME__) to make handbag with the help of Furoshiki.
4. Lemme (let me) tell you a little bit about Furoshiki.
5. Basically, Furoshiki is a Japanese art of making handbags with the help of spare clothes.
6. Now, continuing with the topic, last year, in the month of October, when I visited my cousin’s home, I was carrying a beautiful handbag which I made with the help of Furoshiki.
7. When my niece saw the handbag and when I told her that it was made by me, she became curious to learn how to make it.
8. So I taught her to make handbag ???? and it was like an easy pill to swallow for her to learn it.
9. Anyways, we made an eye-catching handbag by using some of the old and spare clothes and by using few knots and twists to cloth.
10. In addition, it required no sewing.
11. She was feeling excited and over the moon when the bag was finally made.
12. Now, she uses it for many household purposes and also for shopping.
13. The best thing she likes about the bag is that it is an eco-friendly reusable bag and easy to carry.
14. To cut the long story short, that was one of the times when I felt delighted by sharing my knowledge with someone.
15. I also realised that a person can multiplies one happiness by sharing one’s knowledge as a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
You may also read –
Disclaimer – Friends, https://pdffiles.in is designed for Education purpose only and does not have our own Books / Notes / PDF / and ALL Material, nor has it Scanned | We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or there is a problem, please mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more pdf files, notes or book, then you can email us. We have been given up. We will be able to help you as soon as possible. Thankyou